New ebook selections exclusively for Lower Merion Library patrons. Click on this icon to access our all new One Click Digtal ebook site. You will need your Lower Merion library barcode in order to create an account. Posted August 25, 2014
Fall Sunday Schedule Begins September 7
Posted August 18, 2014
Get ready for Sunday service at Bala Cynwyd and Ludington Libraries this Fall. School-year service will begin again on Sunday, September 7. See you then!
"The Library Show" Casting for Literary Libardy!
Posted July 22, 2014
Would you like to match your wits on books, authors, and literary "lines" with other book lovers on LMTV's "The Library Show"? Literary Libardy is looking for contestants. If you'd like to play, contact Lenore Forsted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus on Health — Resources from the National Library of Medicine
• NIHSeniorHealth: A health and wellness website for older adults, family members, and friends.
• NLM Drug Information Portal: A gateway to selected drug information from NLM and other key U.S. Government agencies.
• Pillbox Beta: Enables rapid identification of unknown solid-dosage medications.
• Genetics Home Reference: NLM's consumer-friendly site for information about genetic conditions and the genes or chromosomes associated with those conditions.
• Household Products Database: Includes 11,000+ consumer brands: health effects from Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) provided by manufacturers.
• ClinicalTrials.gov: Regularly updated information about clinical research in human volunteers.
• Consumer Health Resources (LibGuide)